One of the many blessings of our Church is its beautiful location and space. We use the facility every single week, and we would like to make it available to you as well. Perhaps you have attended a concert given by a select partner such as the Boulder Chamber Orchestra, one of the many neighborhood meetings we have hosted, a Sanitas Lectureship, or the annual Wiser Generation Christmas Banquet (55+). There are so many wonderful events taking place at the Church and we would welcome your program too. Our rental rates go toward reinvesting into the building renovation and maintenance so the Church can continue to serve to the whole community. If you would like to rent a room or the entire building, send us an email to check availability or arrange a visit. If you think you already know what you need, simply read the guidelines below, download the contract, and send us your application with your insurance and cover email.
Church Use Guidelines, Rates, & Documents
- The Church will not be available for use during Sabbath hours - from sundown Friday evening until sundown Saturday evening. Why celebrate Sabbath?
- Only service animals are allowed on the premises. No smoking, alcohol or drugs of any kind is allowed on the premises.
- The Church has a checklist that must be completed after each use of the facilities. (See attached sample.) Please respect the facilities and leave them in the condition you found them.
- You will be provided with a collection of manuals (download here) for the audio, lighting and ProPresenter (screens) if you are using the sanctuary. Your group will be in charge of all your own tech. With enough advance notice, you can contract engineers to help with your events.
- Click here for a floor plan of the Church.
- Click here to download our rental contract as a PDF or as a Word document.
- Click here to download an example of a certificate of liability insurance.
- Click here to download the key form.
- These are our general rates. There are exceptions for multiple room bookings, for non-profits etc.
- Half Day (1-4 hours) $600
- Full Day (5-10 hours) $1,200
All Other Rooms:
- Half Day (1-4 hours) $300
- Full Day (5-10 hours) $600