Welcome to Boulder Adventist Church
We extend a special welcome today to you…welcome to the well-heeled and those in need of healing. We especially welcome wailing babies and excited toddlers. We welcome you whether you can sing like Adele or if you prefer to hum quietly to yourself.
You're welcome here if you're just checking us out, if you’ve just woken up or just got out of prison. We are honored if you're more Christian than the apostle Paul was or if you haven't been to church since Christmas 10 years ago. We extend a special welcome to those who are over 60 but not grown up yet and to the teenagers who seem to grow up too fast.
We welcome starving artists, tree huggers, latte sippers, vegetarians, junk food eaters. We welcome those who are in recovery or still addicted. We offer welcome to those who work too hard, those who don't work, can't spell, or are here because Granny is visiting and wanted to come today. We welcome those who are inked, pierced, both or neither.
We offer a special welcome to those who could use a prayer right now, had religion shoved down their throats as kids or got lost on Mt. Sanitas and wound up here by mistake. We welcome pilgrims, tourists, seekers, doubters and you.
It is our prayer as you join us in worship today that the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him.
We choose to partner with Boulder Church...
- because this Church provides space to connect with Jesus.
- because this Church fosters intergenerational community.
- because this Church accepts that spiritual growth takes place at different paces.
- because this Church recognizes the importance of the whole person.
- because this Church gives people support in exploring difficult questions.
- because this Church helps families build stronger relationships through Jesus.
- because this Church has historical roots and responsibility in the city of Boulder.
- because this Church believes that the soon coming of Jesus affects the choices we make every day.