“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in our time of need."
How it Works
Our Prayer Ministry’s purpose is to create a global community where we share each other’s joys and burdens through prayer. We believe that God invites us to remain in relationship with Him, through the ups and downs, and prayer is one of the best ways to do that.
Submit your request or praise here and our prayer team will make sure to pray for it in the coming weeks. We are honored to pray for you and your family.
Elders Overseeing this Ministry
We encourage you to pick one or two requests that you will pray for in the coming week. These are some of our latest requests.
- Prayer for my sisters. one is in assisted living with dementia and my other sister is in hospital and being transferred to rehab soon. Please pray for healing and strength so that she can get back to her home.
- Prayers for the Andrews family, whose mother passed away last week just short of 100 yrs old.
- My best friend's 14-year old has been hospitalized with pneumonia today. He's been tested for COVID-19 but results won't be available until a few days. This kid suffers from a chronic condition that would make him really vulnerable to COVID-19. Please pray for God's healing touch on Joshua, and for peace for my friend and his wife as they are not even allowed to stay with Joshua at the hospital.
- Tom Drake healing from an infection that hospitalized him.
- Please join me in prayer for my girlfriend, Kerry. She suffered a concussion in a skiing accident two weeks ago and has been struggling to cope with the slow pace of recovery. I ask God to always be in control of her care, and to keep her calm while she recovers.
- For Vickie's friend to have peace while she deals with anxiety surrounding Coronavirus.