At Boulder Church, we value communication and connection both face to face and through social media (church bulletin, Livestream, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). With that in mind, we also value and respect the privacy rights and concerns of our families. Our primary responsibility is to protect the safety of children who appear within any of our media formats.
- We try not to post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo. If we know someone is shy about such things, we ask them before posting the photo.
- We will gladly provide credit for who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions. We will gladly remove any photo immediately upon request.
1. We will not intrude into anyone's solitude, seclusion or private property without permission.
2. We will not publish (whether by photos or stories) private information without permission.
3. We will not print any photo or story that presents the subject in a false light.
4. We will not appropriate any photo of any person for any commercial use (such as advertisements, or even for illustrations months after the news event) without permission.
5. We will in addition, unlike the public media, church papers generally follow the rule of not publishing photos or stories that present people in a negative light, even if the facts warrant such coverage.
Parents of children who participate during Church in Worship in any capacity (Kids Life, Blessing, Music, Prayer, etc.) understand that our entire worship service is live streamed including their children.
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Union United Methodist Church
Upper Columbia Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Please contact us via email with any questions.