Job 28 - 42
Teacher: Stephen King
Rebecca did a great job of teeing up for next week. We will get into some discussions that we started on last week and really focus on the last chapters of Job.
- What does that all really mean in the end?
- What are the different ways we can look at it because we're not all going to land in the same place? There's going to be some variations in how we think about God.
Listen to the book of Job from BibleGateway: ESV, KJV, MSG, NIV, NKJV
Short Outline of Job from Today's English Version
- Prologue (1:1 – 2:13)
- Job and his friends (3:1 – 31:40)
- Job’s complaint (3:1-26)
- The first dialogue (4:1 – 14:22)
- The second dialogue (15:1 – 21:34)
- The third dialogue (22:1 – 27:23)
- In praise of wisdom (28:1-28)
- Job’s final statement (29:1 – 31:40)
- The speeches of Elihu (32:1 – 37:24)
- The Lord answers Job (38:1 – 42:6)
- Epilogue (42:7-17)
Zoom Meeting ID: 714-380-221
Dial In Number: +1 (312) 626-6799