Teacher: Won Huh
Theme of Romans: Salvation by God's grace through faith
We all are sinners – Jews or Gentiles, (Christians or non-Christians) and are in need of salvation by God's grace through faith.
- How are we set right with God? How are we saved?
- What if we’re just like Paul in Romans Chapter 7? “For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.”
Is there any hope for us? What should we do?
- Can we have assurance of salvation? Is it presumptuous or something God desires for us?
- What character of God do you see through His plan for our salvation?
Listen to the book of Romans from BibleGateway: ESV, KJV, MSG, NIV, NKJV
Short Outline of the Book of Romans from the Today's English Version:
- Introduction and theme (1:1-17)
- Man’s need of salvation (1:18 – 3:20)
- God’s way of salvation (3:21 – 4:25)
- The new life in Christ (5:1 – 8:39)
- Israel in the plan of God (9:1 – 11:36)
- Christian conduct (12:1 – 15:13)
- Conclusion and personal greetings (15:14 – 16:27)